University admission is a must for all the students.

Hi, my name is Sahriar Mahbub Sazid and I am from Rajshahi. Now I am a student at BRAC University and this is my second semester running. But before getting admitted to this university, I had to cross a long path. So today's blog is about my university admission journey. 

I took my first admission test when I was in class 2 cause I wanted to read at public school. I gave the admission and by the grace of Allah, I got a chance to read in a public school name Rajshahi Collegiate School, Rajshahi. From class 3 to class 10, I was there to gather all the experiences, important moments, and knowledge that helped me cope with various types of situations in student life. I have got so many friends during my school time. Everyone is perfect in various types of positions. Then in 2019, everyone took part in the SSC examination. After that exam, all of us got admitted to different colleges. Some of us got admitted into some famous colleges in Rajshahi. As I was an average student in my school, I got admitted into the Rajshahi Government Educational Board Model School and College. After taking the half-yearly exam in the first year, the COVID-19 pandemic started, and all the schools and colleges shifted to online classes. After 1.5 years, everyone got a chance to sit for the HSC examination. Then after the result of the HSC exam, we all have 3 months before the admission phase. As I always wanted to be an engineer, I have decided that if I want to do well I need guidance so I got admitted into coaching. Then after 3 months when the admission examinations started, I got a chance to take part in the BUET examination but I was not prepared and I lost the chance to read in the BUET. Then after 1 month of that examination, I got a chance to take part in the combined engineering exam and I gave my best to get a seat in the engineering university but unfortunately, I did not get a seat. After that exam, I lost hope and I was thinking about what should I do next and what should I not do. After that exam, some of my friends got admitted into some public universities, and some of my friends got a chance to read in the BUET. But I failed to secure a seat. When I was in that crucial situation, my parents were always there to support me and that was the reason why I am here now. I am grateful to my friends who are always there for me. After the examination at agriculture universities, my parents told me to fill up the form for a private university which was good for the subject I wanted to read. I always wanted to read an engineering subject which is CSE so I decided to fill up the form for BRAC University and I got a chance to sit for the admission test. After the admission test result was published I saw my name on the merit list and I got a chance to read the desired subject.

That is the journey I have to cross to get a fresh start to my university life. In that journey, I have faced so many difficulties and so many situations I have to deal with. This admission journey is a must for all students who do not dare to face critical situations in life. In my journey, I have seen that some of my friends do not have the courage that's why they have been admitted into a private university. Some of my friends are dealing with various types of family problems, and some of my friends do not have the support of their parents which is why they are not able to read at their desired universities and desired subjects. That makes a brilliant student suffer from a mental breakdown and that is the reason why many students commit suicide. So, a student who faces the admission phase can face all the situations in life and deal with the situations very well.
 
That's all for today have a great life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magic of Words

Journey to Cox's Bazar